By accessing the application Wordsapp, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application. The materials contained in application are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
License to use Our App and its limitations
- We hereby grant You a non-exclusive, personal, limited, and non-transferable license to access, download and use the App only on Your Devices.
- Under this license You may not sell, resell, distribute, redistribute, rent, lease, sublicense, assign,or in any other way transfer or grant any rights to the App to any third party.
- You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the App or any parts thereof. All modifications or enhancements to the Wordsapp Game remain the sole property of Us.
License to use Our App and its limitations
- You are responsible for selection of the proper internet connection and/or paying any related charges that You may incur for accessing and/or using Our Services. For the exact amount of the charges, service plans and other conditions of the wireless or data connection services You shall enquire with Your mobile operator or Your internet service provider before You access and/or use Our Services. We make no representation that Our Services can be accessed on all wireless service plans or at any particular location.
- We make no representation that Our App can be used and Our Services can be accessed on any Device.
- We make no representation that the App are or will be available in all languages.
- When You purchase the App from a Mobile Platform, including subscriptions and in-app purchases, the payment for such purchases may be processed either by third parties on Our behalf, or directly by the owner of the Mobile Platform. When purchasing the App, including subscriptions and in-app purchases, You agree that the digital content will be available to You immediately, and acknowledge that You will lose Your rights to the 14 days cancellation period and refunds available for EU and EEA residents. If You download the App from a Mobile Platform owner, before effecting the purchase from the Mobile Platform, please also review and accept the terms and conditions of that Mobile Platform owner with regard to Your rights to cancel orders and get related refunds.
- Wordsapp App available on a subscription basis. Subscriptions may be weekly, monthly, tri-monthly, semi-annual, annual, or seasonal. Payments for such subscriptions would be charged at Your account at the confirmation of the purchase. They may be processed by third parties acting on Our behalf, or by the Mobile Platform owner. Subscription will automatically renew for the same price and duration period as the original subscription package chosen by You, unless You turn off the auto-renew: (i) in case of an Apple App Store, at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period, or (ii) in case of Google Play Store, at any time before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period (Apple), or at the end of the subscription period (Google) at the cost of the chosen package. You may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user's account settings after the purchase. You can cancel the subscription at any time and the cancellation will take effect after the end of the last day of that subscription period. Certain of Our subscription services may be offered on a free trial basis for a certain period of time. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through Your account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free trial subscription period (Apple), or at any time before the end of the free trial subscription period (Google), otherwise it will be renewed as a paid subscription.
- We make no warranty or representation regarding the availability of Our Services at any particular time or location. There may be times when Our Services or any part of them are not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
- We have no obligation to make available to You any updates, supplements or subsequent versions of the App. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any part of the Services in Our sole discretion with or without a prior notice. We may add or remove any features of functions of Our App. If We release a new version of the App, or make new features available, We may request You to update the App installed on your Device. Such updates may occur automatically or with the prior notice.
- The transmission of information over wireless and wired networks is not inherently secure. We use many tools to help to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access or disclosure, however, We may not guarantee that Your personal information or private communications will always remain private when using Our App or related Services. You accept all responsibility for such security risks and any damage that may result therefrom. It is also Your sole responsibility to use all reasonable and recommended measures (such as complex passwords, etc) in order to secure Your Device from any unauthorized access.
Disclaimer of warranty
THE WORDSAPP APP AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU USE THEM AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, WORDSAPP, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS, THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND OWNERS OF THE MOBILE PLATFORMS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOUND TRAVELER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE APP AND RELATED SERVICES AND THE QUALITY THEREOF WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS, THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, CORRECT, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE APP AND RELATED SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY KIND OF PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR APP OR RELATED SERVICES, OR DUE TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, OR DUE TO ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE OR LOSSES BECAUSE OF USE OF ANY CONTENT.